Minibus PCV D1 Driving Lessons, Training and Courses
A minibus is classed as a vehicle with a minimum of 8 seats and a maximum of 16 seats in addition to the driver.
If you passed your test before January 1997 you may already have D1 restricted entitlement on your licence which allows you to drive a minibus for social and pleasure use.
If you are looking to drive a minibus for work purposes classed as hire and reward, you are required to pass a PCV D1 driving test which will give you full Passenger Carrying Vehicle - PCV entitlement.
You must be 21 years of age and hold a full car driving licence before you can obtain your PCV D1 licence.
At Truck Training UK we offer fully managed Minibus PCV Category D1 Driver Training Courses getting you trained, passed and on the road faster.
Our fully managed service includes:
- D2 Provisional Licence Application forms completed
- D4 Application "Fit to drive" medical conducted by our doctor
- Registration to the On-line theory training site
- Booking DSA Theory Tests
- Minibus Practical Driver Training
- PCV Category D1 Practical Test